BLITZ Anti-Bot Guide
Follow the steps below to use BLITZ Anti-Bot:
1. Connect your wallet.
3. Click on “Select token” if you have already made one or choose create token.
4. When you create a new token, in order to use BLITZ Anti-Bot you need to click on “Implement BLITZ Anti-Bot System?”
5. Click on Next
6. You will be redirected to this page:
7. After selecting your token, you need to configure the Anti-Bot information by filling in the fields, then click on “save config”. Following are some important parameters:
Select Router Exchange: Select a router exchange, for example PancakeSwap; this field cannot be blank. Double check this field as it’s very important.
Select Pair Token: Choose the trading pair for your token. If you want to list your token with BNB trading pair, for example, make sure to choose BNB.
Amount Limit Per Trade: This is the initial limited amount of tradable tokens at listing time. Traders will not be able to trade any amount higher than this number.
Amount to Be Added Per Block: This number will continuously be added to the “Amount Limit Per Trade” from block 1 (block after listing) until the “Block Number to Disable Anti-Bot” (see below). For example, if you set the “Amount Limit Per Trade” to 1 tokens, and the “Amount to be Added Per Block” to 1 tokens, after 100 blocks the maximum tradable token amount will be 100 tokens.
Time Limit Per Trade (seconds): Add a delay between transactions to prevent multiple swaps. For example, if you set it at 60, traders will have to wait 60 seconds between each buying/selling order. When “Block Number to Disable Anti-Bot” is reached, “Time Limit Per Trade” will automatically be set to zero.
Block Number to Disable Anti-Bot (where listing time is Block #1): BLITZ Anti-bot will work from the listing time until this block. After this block, it will automatically disable and traders will be able to trade normally again. It is also possible to manually disable BLITZ Anti-Bot at any given time by clicking on the “Disable Anti-Bot” button. Keep in mind this number must be greater than or equal to 150.
8. Click on “Save Config”. MetaMask will now ask you to confirm the transaction. It will also show you the fee that you are required to pay for that transaction. If you agree, then click on the “Confirm” button to finish the process, then wait until the button “Next” becomes clickable.
9. Now you can activate the BLITZ Anti-Bot by clicking on “Enable BLITZAntiBot”. You must do this before adding liquidity, otherwise the BLITZ Anti-Bot will not work.
10. After enabling the BLITZ Anti-Bot, you will see the notification “You have already activated BLITZ Anti-Bot” and the status will change from N/A to a list of numbers as per image below. In this case we can see the status as “waiting to add liquidity”, “amount limit as 1”, “time limit as 60 seconds”. “Current block” will change in real time along with the blockchain.
11. Now you can add liquidity and list your token. This is how the status will change when BLITZ Anti-bot is working. “Project status” will show “Protecting”, “Blocks left to disable” will show a number as per “Block Number to Disable Anti-Bot” settings.
12. You can add any users to the blacklist by clicking on the “Add user to blacklist” and then “Add user” buttons. Once added to this list, they will not be able to trade your tokens.
13. You can remove blacklisted users anytime by clicking on the “Remove user from black list” button, then adding their addresses in the pop up window and finally by clicking on the “remove users” button.
14. You can wait until the BLITZ Anti-Bot disables automatically or you can also manually disable it at any time by clicking on the “Disable BLITZ Anti-Bot” button.